About the Journal
The Journal of Academic Library Management (AcLiM) is an open-access journal published bi-annually by Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak, UiTM Shah Alam (Universiti Teknologi MARA Library).
We cordially invite librarians, educators, academicians, teachers, researchers, postgraduate students, and policymakers to participate in Journal of Academic Management (AcLiM). AcLiM welcomes the submission of significant findings to innovative practices, expertise and management in academic library.
We welcome submissions in these following tracks:
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Administration & Organisation Management
• Information Literacy, Information Resources,
• Institutional Repository & Local Content
• Academic Library Management
• Digital Library
• Information Management
• University Records and Archive Management
• Academic Librarianship
• Library Management System
• Innovation and Impact on Services
Scope and Focus: Innovative practice, Expertise, Management in an academic library
Provides an avenue for researchers in various fields to share findings of recent knowledge.